Great news for PA homebuyers! The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) has made it even easier to buy a home with more flexible guidelines to their K-FIT down payment and closing cost assistance program! Dubbed Keystone Flex, or K-FLEX, these relaxed guidelines include increased purchase price and income limits and no first-time buyer requirement!
K-FIT with K-FLEX Program Features:
- Must be a Pennsylvania residence.
- K-FIT down payment and closing cost assistance loan is a no-interest, no payment second loan forgiven at 10% a year over 10 years. Provides 5% of the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value with no maximum dollar limit (Example: $250,000 purchase price = $12,500 down payment/closing cost assistance loan).
- No first-time homebuyer requirement!
- Maximum purchase price limit: $461,400.
- Maximum income limit: $162,000.
- Income is now only calculated with borrower(s) income, NOT household income!
- Includes Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA loan types.
- 1 or 2 units, Condos and PUDs permitted.
For more information about this exciting program, contact us.
*Buyer must qualify. Subject to credit approval, purchase price and income limits. Contact us for full program details.